- Dongle designed for motorcycles with regulations Euro 5. Due to pollution regulations, the stoichiometric mixture (AFR) is reduced in a certain RPM range, causing the engine to run lean on gasoline. A lean-burn engine will be unstable, jerk, overheat, and have a noticeable loss in performance.
- Elimination of jerks, rattles and instabilities at low RPM.
- Improves engine response at low and medium RPM.
- Reduced exhaust and engine temperature.
- Sets the ideal AFR for engine operation.
- Plug & Play.
- Does not increase fuel consumption.
- No engine fault appears.
- Compatible with exhausts with and without catalyst.
- Required when removing catalytic converter.
- Mandatory when installing external switchboards.
- Sealed OEM connectors.
- This dongle is sandwiched between the probe and the connector.
- All our products are designed for use in competition and/or on closed circuits.
Compatibility with the following models:
- 690 Enduro R> 2021 – 2022
- 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2021 – 2022
- 701 Supermoto > 2021 – 2022
- 701 Enduro > 2021 – 2022
- 701 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN> 2021 – 2022
- ES700 > 2022 – 2023
- SM700 > 2022 – 2023